Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Few More Probably Totally Normal Things My Son Has Said

My son is 7 now. He used to be 6. Sometimes he says words.

Benny's Christmas List:
  • Super Smash Brothers
  • Bumblebee Transformer
  • Pokemon Stuffed Animal Lillipup
  • Puppy Place Series
  • Infinity Star Wars Set
  • iPod
  • Phone
  • A Car*
* I was just kidding about the car


Benny: Knock knock.
Me: Who's there?
(Benny angrily glares at me, unblinking, for about 30 seconds)


We can hardly do anything an owl can do.


Mama, I am sooooo glad I was born in 2008. I would NOT want to have been born when we were owned by England.


I feel like you need to buy new underwear because I think people can see my butt through these.



watch my videos on youtube follow me on twitter view my pictures on instagram view my profile on linkedin view my google+ profile

No comments:

Post a Comment